Monday, November 16

Beanie Sigel vs. Jay-Z :(


"This ain't a diss record/This a real record/How it feel to get exposed?/Don't you feel naked/I was the fly on the wall/...I could say sh*t to make B[eyonce] look at you different?...but the rapper Shawn called the police on me/'Cause I was front row at the Blueprint 3/Sh*t, I just wanted to see him MC/and reminisce on when we was the R-O-C."
-Beanie Sigel
“Beanie had a record deal, a record label, a clothing line, and never went platinum. I dont know, in the history of rap, anyone who’s done so much with so little. So I dont know what more you can do for a person at that point…if that’s not pushing a person, shit!”
-Jay-Z
50 says, btw, that he offered Beans $800 G's to sign with him but Jay-Z wouldn't let him out of his ROC contract.

...If you wanna know more & shit, here's the YouTube with Beans explaining why he's mad, and talking some deep shit about the beef... How Jay-Z wouldn't let him get an accountant, how he bit people's styles, and how he milked Philadelphia: (Click)


... Or just watch this, haha:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nobody really cares what you think, but go ahead...